- No charge for self-collection at the studio when you book an appointment
- 35 NIS for deliveries outside Israel via Israel post (order reaches destination within 30 business days from date of shipment)
- Any VAT charges from shipping abroad based on country's law will be incurred by the customer.
- Studio booking available for up to 7 days from booking date
Return and Exchange policy
- Shipments will be delivered to customers in a box and padded envelope.
- Items bought on the site can be exchanged in the studio or by return mail within 30 days from date of purchase as long as they are unused and receivable.
- Replacement items are sent via registered mails to the customer at no extra charge.
- Refund is available for items returned within two weeks of delivery following the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded
- The item should be sent by registered mail to Ada Rosen Gal's studio at Nof-Harim 204, Kochav Yair-Tzur Yigal, postal code 44862. However, the cost of shipping is on the customer
- Replacement and refund are unavailable for special orders
- In cases where items meets the customers demand but they desire any change, the item should be sent to the studio at 204 Nof-Harim St., Kochav Yair-Tzur Yigal and the cost of the change will be communicated to the customer.
Warranty and repair policy
- Ordered items will be delivered to customers in an original box together with a padded envelope.
- All jewellery is made in Israel and crafted by hand.
- All jewellery goes through a strict quality control process.
- For repair of damaged jewellery, return directly to the studio or have the item delivered together with the invoice to the studio via a registered mail. Shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
- All jewellery comes with a one year warranty from the purchase date.
- For repair of jewellery that is not covered by warranty, return directly to the studio or have item together delivered to the studio via a registered mail. The cost of repair differs for different jewelleries; prices are specified below
Bracelet: 40 NIS
Chain: cost ranges from 300 NIS – 40 NIS
Over 300 NIS – 50 NIS
Judaica: 60 -40 NIS
Ensuring proper use of the jewellery
- Desist from wearing jewellery while working out or having a bath to prevent coating from wearing off over time.
- Ensure the jewellery is kept in a cool and dry place.
Please reach out to the studio on 054-2076583 for more inquiries.